Since our start in 2009, we’ve recycled over 124 tons of materials. We’ve done this through recycling drives and donations from our supporters.
What do we recycle:
- all types of metal (aluminum, steel, brass, copper, etc.)
- wiring of all types (extension cords, Christmas tree lights, etc.)
- all appliances including: irons, electric frypans, dishwashers, washer & dryers, hot water heaters, furnaces, swamp coolers
- other household items: pots and pans, silverware, car batteries, computer towers, laptops, lawn mowers, snowblowers, metal shelves, old vehicles
- We do not take anything with freon, for example: refrigerators, freezers and air-conditioners
Cans for Hope are proud partners with Iron and Metals who host our official drop-off location. Iron and Metals has been family owned and operated since they first opened in 1961. For the past 45 years, IMI has been helping customers along the Denver Front Range recycle metals conveniently and profitably. Whenever you dropoff aluminum cans or steel, just ask them to credit the CFH account.
Click Here for directions and more information.